IMI Day in Madrid
Following the tradition of having IMI Days in different countries, we would like to extend an invitation to those of you who expressed interest in attending further IMI meetings and those of you who might be in Madrid in early June.
DATE & TIME: Tuesday, June 7, 2016, 09:00 – 20:00
VENUE: Madrid Complutense University, Faculty of Law, Madrid, Spain.
The meeting is by invitation only and space is limited. The meeting will give members of the IMI Community and those interested in the work of IMI an opportunity to find out about IMI, the values & role, current activities and recent developments such as IMI Certification, UNCITRAL and Global Pound Conference Series 2016-17.
We ask that you RSVP to this invitation with your name by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please let us know if you would like to bring colleagues and friends along to the meeting.
Please indicate if there are any issues you would like to discuss at the meeting to IMI Operations Manager Emma Ewart at: imisupport@IMImediation.org
Mediation International is kindly hosting IMI Day at Madrid Complutense University, Faculty of Law prior to the World Mediation Summit-Madrid 2016 to be held on June 8-10, 2016 at the same location. IMI Certified Mediators & Mediation Advocates/Advisors and members of the IMI Community will benefit from the lowest conference registration fee for this event (€150 off the registration rate simply by adding the discount code WMSIMI to the discount box on the registration page at www.worldmediationsummit.com)
Please see the invitation to the World Mediation Summit below.
Irena Vanenkova and Emma Ewart
World Mediation Summit
Mediation International is honoured to host IMI Day on June 7, 2016 and invite the IMI community to attend The World Mediation Summit June 8-10 at a special discounted rate.
For the 3rd year in a row, The World Mediation Summit-Madrid, is bringing together some of the greatest visionaries and forward thinking mediation experts from across the globe.
Join us for what will be an exceptional exploration of the future of mediation. From networking to trainings opportunities and presentations from Africa, Australia, Austria, Canada, Czech Republic, India, Ireland, Israel, Morocco, Poland, Spain, Switzerland, UK, USA and more, to meeting Ambassadors, diplomats, mediators, lawyers, as well as local and international experts from all ADR spectrums.
During the Summit, there will also be opportunities to:
- Meet, learn and network with International Ambassadors, Diplomats, and other distinguished professionals.
- Debate fundamental issues and dilemmas that affect local and international ADR /ODR.
- Hear from international and local mediation experts.
- Attend accredited training workshops.
- Help design our destiny
The title of this year’s World Mediation Summit (WMS) is “The Art of Mediation: Designing Our Destiny” The objective of the annual WMS is to bring together mediation professionals from all fields of ADR to build networks, foster new ideas, learn from each other, share resources and create opportunities across the globe.
Topics will include:
- International conflicts
- Medical, Family and Sports mediation
- Business opportunities in the field of mediation
- International mediation
- Current trends impacting the future of mediation
- Workplace and organizational mediation
- Criminal and community mediation
- Alternative and Online Dispute Resolution.
Speakers will include experts from:
- International Mediation Institute,
- Mediators Beyond Borders,
- American Institute of Mediation,
- International Chamber of Commerce,
- Association International Arbitration,
- Spanish Olympic Committee,
- Spanish and European Judges,
- United Nations Diplomats,
- International Ambassadors and many more.
For more information on the event, please visit the event’s webpage and download the programme at: www.worldmediationsummit.com
In order to register, please return the registration form included at the end of the programme.