IMI Day in Madrid on Thursday, June 15, 2017
An IMI Day will be happening in Madrid, Spain on June 15, 2017. If you are in the area or have the possibility to attend, you are very welcome. Members of the IMI Community and those interested in the work of IMI will have an opportunity to find out about IMI, the values & role, current activities and recent developments.
If you are interested in attending the IMI Day in Madrid please contact us at: email@example.com
This event is run in conjunction with the 4th Annual World Mediation Summit – Madrid June 13-16, 2017.
To receive a 150€ discount please enter WMSIMI in the discount box on the WMS registration page.
4th Annual World Mediation Summit – Madrid 2017
Our June 13-16, 2017 WMS Schedule is now online at www.worldmediationsummit.com
We are exceptionally proud of this years amazing line-up of presenters and we are sure that you will be very impressed.
A few of the experts presenting at The World Mediation Summit-Madrid are:
- International Mediation Institute
- Chartered Institute of Arbitrators
- Canadian Institute of Conflict Resolution
- Madrid Bar Association
- Ministry of Justice
- Spanish and European Judges
- United Nations Diplomats
- International Ambassadors
- International and local Mediators and Lawyers
Join us for what will be an exceptional exploration of the future of mediation. From networking to training opportunities and presentations from Africa, Asia, Canada, Cyprus, Greece, India, Ireland, Israel, Pakistan, Poland, Slovenia, Spain, Switzerland, Trinidad & Tobago, UK, USA and more. It will be an exceptional week to meet Ambassadors, diplomats, mediators, judges, lawyers as well as local and international experts from across the ADR spectrums.
We are proud to inform you that world renowned experts are already confirmed to present on topics as varied as:
- Collaborative Law/Mediation
- International mediation
- International arbitration
- Brexit: the future of the EU
- Intercultural mediation
- Family and Community conflicts
- Business opportunities in the field of mediation
- Lawyer and Mediator collaboration
- Current trends impacting the future of mediation
- Workplace mediation
- Penal and criminal mediation
During the Summit, there will also be opportunities to:
- Attend accredited trainings.
- Training certificates will be provided for attendees (which may be used towards 20 hours of annual training requirements)
- Meet, learn from and network with Ambassadors, Diplomats, and other distinguished professionals.
- Share a day with the International Mediation Institute (IMI) and see how their activities impact mediation and peace-building across the globe.
- Hear from International and local mediation experts.
- Debate fundamental issues and dilemmas that affect local and international ADR.
We hope to see you at the Summit and invite you to share this information with your colleagues and associates.
For those of you who have read this entire email