Conflict Dynamics in South Africa has had their training program approved as IMI’s second Certified Mediator Training Program.
IMI Certified Mediator Training Programs, or CMTPs, meet international competency criteria for mediation training excellence. Individuals who complete CMTPs are able to become recognised as ‘IMI Qualified Mediators’. CMTPs can be searched here.
About Conflict Dynamics
Conflict Dynamics’ vision is to achieve a society in which people, workplaces and organisations are skilled in negotiation, conflict management and dispute resolution.
They do this by:
- Presenting training courses and workshops on employment relations, conflict management and dispute resolution related topics, which are of a high quality, cost-effective, learner-focused, and meet the standards of the South African National Qualifications Framework and international best practice.
- Conducting dispute resolution processes for parties in conflict and disputes, which are of high quality, cost-effective and which conform to local and international standards of service delivery.
- Advocating for appropriate dispute resolution in South Africa, and in other countries.
Congratulations to Conflict Dynamics!
- Learn more about becoming an IMI CMTP
- View IMI’s training criteria
- View IMI’s criteria for trainers, coaches, and assessors
- Learn more about becoming IMI Qualified
- Complete IMI’s 2019 Biennial Survey (approx 8 minutes) here
Note that one of Conflict Dynamics’ directors, Felicity Steadman, forms part of the CMTPs Appraisal Committee, and the organisation has a relationship with CEDR. For this reason, neither she nor James South (CEDR) were eligible to appraise this application. Further, IMI Appraisal Chair Pascal Comvalius exceptionally appraised this application as an additional level of quality assurance. We hope you will join us in congratulating Conflict Dynamics on their fantastic training program.