Is there a way to learn and collaborate when mediating and resolving conflicts? How can we discuss diverse views, in ways that allow us to increase our empathy and jointly solve problems?
A video is now available for this event with Ken Cloke and Dr Olga Klimecki, held on 29 April. It was brought to you through a collaboration between the United Nations Knowledge & Learning Commons, IMI Certified Mediator and Ethics Committee member Ken Cloke, the International Mediation Institute, the Swiss Chamber of Commercial Mediation, and the Swiss Center for Affective Sciences at UNIGE. We were delighted to see IMI Certified Mediators in attendance.
Download the comprehensive presentation slide deck here:
Lack, Cloke, Klimecki (2020) - Commons Night Class - Mediating in a Multilateral World
Thank you to the UN Knowledge and Learning Commons, and particularly Natalie Alexander and her team, for their fantastic efforts in coordinating this event.
- Swiss Chamber of Commercial Mediation: www.skwm.ch
- UNIGE Swiss Center for Affective Sciences “Emotions & Conflict”: www.unige.ch/cisa/research/topics/specific-research-projects/emotions-and-conflict/
- Ken Cloke: www.kencloke.com/
- Lawtech: www.lawtech.ch
- Knowledge & Learning Commons at UN Geneva: https://commons.ungeneva.org/.
- UN Geneva Library & Archives Resources: view selected books on conflict resolution in times of change.