Below you will find lists of podcasts with ADR professionals from the world. If you have a podcast you recommend, please email IMI Support to have it added. (Make sure you include a link to where people can listen!)
- Michael McIlwrath of Baker Hughes and current IMI Board member, has produced a series of CEDR Award-winning podcasts on International Dispute Negotiation. Those featuring mediation are listed below. If you wish to hear all of Michael McIlwrath’s podcasts in iTunes please click here or visit the CPR Institute website
- Doug Noll, a Mediator, author, speaker, and lecturer on advanced peacemaking and mediation theory and practice, is also the host of a radio show: The Doug Noll Show. To link to Doug’s show or to listen to his archived podcasts, click here
- The National Mediation Conference is a bi-annual gathering of Australia’s leading mediators and mediating organisations. Podcasts of sessions from previous conferences are available at the conference website.
- Susan Coleman produces The Peace Building Podcast. In season 2: Episode 12 she interviews former British Ambassador, Charles Crawford, on Building Peace in Post-War Bosnia and Herzegovina. To hear this podcast, click here
- The Conflict Management Space Podcast is an ongoing series by Dr. Juan Diaz-Prinz for bringing sustainable win-win conflict management and negotiation strategies and resources to the public with current, engaging, and thought-provoking themes. Find the latest episodes here: http://conflictmanagementspace.com/podcasts/