This user has not added any information to their profile yet.
Author, speaker, founder of the Lagos Multi-Door Courthouse, Executive Director of Negotiation and Conflict Management Group (NCMG), and nationally recognised ADR expert, Kehinde is Senior Partner of Aina Blankson LP; the foremost private ADR Law firm in Africa. An acknowledged leader in the field of ADR and one of its the founding fathers in Nigeria through NCMG and in Africa through African Mediation Association (AfMA), he has been teaching, practicing and advocating ADR for close to 20 years. He specializes in cross border Negotiation, Corporate finance, international commercial arbitration, multi-party mergers and acquisitions, and mediation of disputes in the oil and gas sector among others.
Kehinde has been mediating for almost 2 decades thorugh the various State Multi-Door Courthouses and The NCMG Center, a private ADR center which he helped found in 1996. He has served as a mediator in over 100 commercial mergers and acquisitions, corporate finance, banking, telecommunications, oil and gas disputes involving multiple national and international parties. Cases he has mediated also include complex multi-million dollar international disputes regarding oil and gas infrastructure construction, intellectual property and complex real estate matters.
Evaluative and facilitative depending on the type of matter being mediated upon.
- International Negotiation
- Corporate finance
- Multi-party mergers and acquisitions
- Mediation disputes in the oil and gas sector
i. Founder, Negotiation & Conflict Management Group (NCMG); ii. London Court of International Arbitration (LCIA), iii. Institute of Petroleum, iv. International Bar Association, v. American Bar Association, vi. Nigerian Bar Association. vii. Co-Chair, African Mediation Association (AfMA) viii. Chair, Association of Multi-Door Courthouses of Nigeria
The following people have experienced Kehinde as a mediator and are willing to act as references: 1. Alex Ekuweme, former Vice-President of Nigeria 2. Julius Berger, Nigeria Limited 3. Shell Petroleum Development Company Limited 4. Justice Kayode Eso, former Justice of the Supreme Court, Nigeria 5. Otunba Kayode Otufale.
Kehinde Aina is the founder of Negotiation and Conflict Management group and its subsidiary The NCMG College, a specialist Institute exclusively devoted to Negotiation, Mediation, Arbitration and Conflict Resolution Training.
- “The Art of Negotiating” - Guardian Newspapers
- “Dispute Resolution: Exploring the Alternatives” - Concord Newspapers
- “The Multi-Door Courthouse” - NIALS & USIS
- “Rethinking Justice Bello Vs. Concord” - Concord Newspapers
- “Settling the ASUU-GOVERNMENT Conflict without the Table”
- “Apology - A tool of Mediation” - Guardian Newspapers
- “Divorce Never a Clean Break” - Guardian Newspapers
- “Alternative Dispute Resolution” – Special Lecture at The Nigerian Law School. [May 13, 1997]
- “Burden Sharing: Another Way to Settle community Conflicts”
- “Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR) And The Corporate Organisation – Paper Presented at a Monthly In-House Seminar of Aina, Blankson & Co.(ABC) [March 26, 1998].
- “Community Relations, Compensation and Conflict Management In Oil Producing States of Nigeria: - Paper Delivered at the 1998 International Seminar on The Petroleum Industry And The Nigerian Environment– Sheraton Hotels & Towers, Abuja. [December 2, 1998].
- “ADR 2000 – Resolving Corporate Disputes In the 21st Century” - Institute of Directors’ Members Evening: [April 28, 1999].
- The Role of Rightholders In Protecting Their Rights And Resolving Intellectual Property Disputes” – Paper Presented At a Conference on The Commercialisation and Protection of Intellectual Property Rights in Nigeria – Muson Centre, Onikan, Lagos; [July 1 – 2, 1999].
- “Conflict Management and Resolution” Paper delivered at a Seminar on The Media and Conflict Management Organised by Public Awareness Forum and Friedrich Ebert Foundation [July 12, 2000].
- “Alternative Dispute Resolution and The Law” Paper delivered at the Annual Lecture of The Law Society, Faculty of Law, University of Lagos.[August 2, 2000].
- “Making Mediation An Acceptable Means of Alternative Dispute Resolution In Lagos State and Nigeria”: Paper Presented At A Roundtable Conference on Mediation Oganised By Citizens Mediation Centre, Directorate of Ci
IMI Code of Professional Conduct
IMI Professional Conduct Assessment Process