CMTP Application Processing Fee – until 1 January 2023
This processing fee is associated with an application to become an IMI Certified Mediator Training Program. Please see https://www.imimediation.org/training/become-cmtp/ for further information.
This processing fee is a one-off, though note that all CMTPs are subject to an audit every two years. A processing fee of 150 EUR is associated with conducting this audit (organisations that do not collect any fees in association with their training programs are exempt from this cost). CMTPs that do not successfully complete the audit will no longer be considered IMI CMTPs.
Note that all parties involved in appraising your CMTP application do so on a voluntary basis. Your organisation’s application processing fee is used towards IMI’s associated internal costs, and supports the development of mediation standards worldwide. Learn more about IMI’s funding here.
Countries paying full fees, by region
- Africa: Seychelles
- Asia: Brunei, Hong Kong, Japan, Macau, Maldives, Palau, Singapore, South Korea, Taiwan
- Europe: Austria, Belgium, Croatia, Cyprus, Czechia, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, San Marino, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, UK
- North America: Canada, the USA (including Puerto Rico)
- Oceania: Australia, New Zealand
- Middle East: Bahrain, Israel, Lebanon, Kuwait, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, UAE
- South and Central America: Antigua and Barbuda, Argentina, Bahamas, Barbados, Chile, Costa Rica, Equatorial Guinea, Palau, Panama, Saint Kitts and Nevis, Trinidad and Tobago, Uruguay