Singapore Mediation Centre have had their training program approved as an IMI Certified Mediator Training Program operating in Singapore. This is in addition to their existing IMI Qualifying Assessment Program for the assessment of experienced mediators.
This means SMC are now able to work with mediators from their very first training, where they can become ‘IMI Qualified Mediators’, though their career as it develops, until they reach the experience and quality requirements associated with IMI Certification. We are delighted to working with an organisation that is doing such fantastic work in the developing and promoting the mediation profession.
SMC are also recognised by our partners, the Singapore International Mediation Institute, as a registered training program, registered service provider, and qualifying assessment program.
About the Singapore Mediation Centre
Singapore Mediation Centre is a premier provider of conflict management and dispute resolution services. As part of its functions, SMC:From SMC’s website
* Provides mediation and other alternative dispute resolution (ADR) services
* Trains individuals on how to negotiate, mediate and manage conflicts
* Accredits and maintains a panel of mediators and other neutrals
* Consults in dispute avoidance and dispute management, and
* Promotes alternative ways of settling conflicts.
Congratulations to the Singapore Mediation Centre!
- Learn more about becoming an IMI CMTP
- View IMI’s training criteria
- View IMI’s criteria for trainers, coaches, and assessors
- Learn more about becoming IMI Qualified
- Complete IMI’s 2019 Biennial Survey (approx 8 minutes) here