A robust discussion advancing mediation and business worldwide. This enriching digital event will be live broadcast with a ‘global to local’ perspective incorporating representation from several national states: United States, The Republic of Croatia, The Republic of Georgia, and Hungary. The stakeholders for this event include mediation centers, academia, NGOs, government representatives, businesses, chambers of commerce, and professional service providers.
Date and Time
- Thu, September 17, 2020
- 5:00 PM – 6:30 PM CEST
- Introduction on behalf of the NJCU Institute for Dispute Resolution: Felica Farber (Chair of Steering Committee)
- New Jersey City University’s President Sue Henderson
- VIP SPEAKER (TBA)
- Introduction of panelists by moderator Laura Skillen of the International Mediation Institute
- Eva Inzelt (Hungary)
- Srdan Simac (Croatia)
- Giorgi Tsertsvadze (Republic of Georgia)
- Richard Steen (United States/New Jersey)
- Arranged Q&A for each nation
*** To be preceded by a live in-person networking event (conditions dependent) ***
This event is hosted by The Institute for Dispute Resolution at New Jersey City University in partnership with The International Mediation Institute (IMI), Eovotos Lorand University, Budapest Conciliation Board affiliated with the Budapest Chamber of Commerce and Industry, Croatian Mediation Association, Georgian Bar Association, EBA Mediation and Arbitration Center, New Jersey State Bar Association (NJSBA) Dispute Resolution Section.