IMI and YMI jointly call all experienced mediators and mediation trainers, to be a part of the International Chamber of Commerce’s largest educational event of the year.
The 17th ICC International Commercial Mediation Competition is taking place from 7-15 February 2022, online. The competition week is an opportunity for mediation professionals to engage with 150+ professional mediators while guiding 48 teams from 34 countries in the role of a mediator or judge. The competition during which more than 100 mock mediations will take place is open to newcomers and returning professionals from the last editions.
Selection criteria for mediation professionals:
- Mediation qualifications and accreditations
- Experience in (commercial) mediation
- Other relevant dispute resolution experience and professional background
- Experience in conducting mediation and ADR trainings
- English language skills
- Cross-cultural experience
Submit your application here by 30 November 2021.
This competition is proudly supported by the International Mediation Institute and Young Mediators’ Initiative.