The Singapore International Dispute Resolution Academy (SIDRA) has created a thorough, data-driven report on international dispute resolution, and it is available on their website now:
The report includes sections on:
- How choices are made about arbitration, mediation, litigation, and hybrid mechanisms
- Investor-state dispute resolution
- International commercial arbitration
- International commercial mediation
- International commercial litigation
- Hybrid dispute resolution mechanisms
Report authors were Nadja Alexander, Vakhtang Giorgadze, and Allison Goh.
Congratulations to SIDRA on this fantastic initiative and report!