Recognizing and grateful for the positive impact made by mediation practitioners worldwide, IMI have enabled free access to the IMI Mediation Logbook and Feedback Hub.
For a free year’s access, sign up by midnight December 1st, 2021 and use the coupon code onlinemediation during check-out.
IMI Mediation Logbook and Feedback Hub is a one-stop hub for easy tracking of mediation and CPD/CLE hours and reflections. It also allows you to collect and collate feedback from mediation clients, and is available in English, French, and Spanish. You will be able to:
- Track your mediation experience for certification and registration purposes
- Track your mediation learnings and reflections, enabling you to improve your practice over time
- Track your ongoing professional development and takeaways (e.g. Continuing Professional Development and Continuing Legal Education) for registration and self-development purposes
- Request feedback from parties
- Receive automatic notification when parties leave feedback for you
- View all feedback that parties have chosen to share with you
- Enable your Reviewer to see all feedback about your performance, meaning they can easily write your Feedback Digest
Learn more about the Logbook and what it looks like in action here.
We recognise that mediation practitioners are at different stages of their career and in different financial positions. With this in mind, after the one-year trial you can select what annual access fee you pay for this logbook. The subscription will auto-renew after that time and can be cancelled at any time.
Note: because of the existing 14-day free trial, you will receive notification of renewal in two weeks; you will not be charged.