Below you will find lists of podcasts with ADR professionals from the world. If you have a podcast you recommend, please email IMI Support to have it added. (Make sure you include a link to where people can listen!)
- Michael McIlwrath, Honorary IMI Board member, has produced a series of CEDR Award-winning podcasts on International Dispute Negotiation. Those featuring mediation are listed below. If you wish to hear all of Michael McIlwrath’s podcasts in iTunes please click here or visit the CPR Institute website
- Doug Noll, a Mediator, author, speaker, and lecturer on advanced peacemaking and mediation theory and practice, is also the host of a radio show: The Doug Noll Show. To link to Doug’s show or to listen to his archived podcasts, click here
- The National Mediation Conference is a bi-annual gathering of Australia’s leading mediators and mediating organisations. Podcasts of sessions from previous conferences are available at the conference website.
- Susan Coleman produces The Peace Building Podcast. In season 2: Episode 12 she interviews former British Ambassador, Charles Crawford, on Building Peace in Post-War Bosnia and Herzegovina. To hear this podcast, click here
- The Conflict Management Space Podcast is an ongoing series by Dr. Juan Diaz-Prinz for bringing sustainable win-win conflict management and negotiation strategies and resources to the public with current, engaging, and thought-provoking themes. Find the latest episodes here: http://conflictmanagementspace.com/podcasts/
WIPOD – Arbitration and Mediation Matters
John Sturrock – Better Conversations
Jane Gunn – Podcasts with mediation and business leaders
The ICODR Podcast
The ICODR Podcast, from the International Council for Online Dispute Resolution (icodr.org), covers the rapidly growing field of online dispute resolution. Hosted by Ian Macduff, the podcast interviews ODR experts from around the world to discuss the latest developments in the field, with an eye to ethics, culture, security, and impartiality.
The Mediate.com Podcast
The Mediate.com Podcast, hosted by mediator Veronica Cravener, covers everything in the world of mediation: conflict resolution, best practices, ethics, technology, and business development. Episodes include interviews with experienced practitioners, discussions of practice dilemmas, and explorations of the future of the mediation field. Join us if you’re interested in mediation, just getting started as a mediator, or if you have decades of practice under your belt — we’d love to have you as part of our community.
The Conflict Tipping Podcast
The Conflict Tipping Podcast, hosted by Laura May PhD, focuses on innovative strategies for responding to social conflict. Episodes will bring in guests with expertise in all facets of conflict, from organizational behavior, emotions, technology, media, public and private social responsibility, and political polarization. Subscribe if you’re interested in conflict resolution, facilitation, peacebuilding, or the future of civil society — we’d love to have you as part of our community!
Can I Get A Divorce Using A Separation Agreement? – Mediate This!
- Can I Get A Divorce Using A Separation Agreement?
- The Main Differences Between a Contested Divorce and Uncontested Divorce
- Did I Miss Something? Beating Expectations In Divorce Mediation
- Did You Know? Every Dollar Of Alimony Reduces Child Support (Discussion w/RIO ROCKET)
- How Need Vs Ability Is Weighed In Determining Alimony. Discussion With RIO ROCKET
Mike McIlwrath – Mediation Podcasts
|CPR IDN 3 - Thierry Garby, International Mediation||Thierry Garby, President, Union Internationale des Avocats (UIA) World Forum of Mediation Centres.||20.65 MB||533||DownloadPreview|
|CPR IDN 7 - Mediating with Arbitration Institutions - ICDR and ICC||Melanie Meilhac of ICC and Mark Appel of ICDR/AAA||18.98 MB||398||DownloadPreview|
|CPR IDN 9 - Great mediators, interview with Jay Welsh, JAMS||Jay Welsh, General Counsel of JAMS||20.12 MB||431||DownloadPreview|
|CPR IDN 10 - Corporate Dispute Resolution, interview with Wolf von Kumberg, Northrup Grumman||Wolf von Kumberg, Assistant General Counsel and Legal Director-Europe, Northrop Grumman Corporation||17.43 MB||422||DownloadPreview|
|CPR IDN 11 - International mediation, interview with Karl Mackie, CEDR||Karl Mackie, chief executive of the Centre for Effective Dispute Resolution (CEDR)||22.83 MB||411||DownloadPreview|
|CPR IDN 13 - Lord Woolf of Barnes discusses civil procedure reforms||Lord Harry Woolf, former Lord Chief Justice of England & Wales and CPR Institute President Kathy Bryan||15.65 MB||422||DownloadPreview|
|CPR IDN 16 - Mediator Dwight Golan on how to borrow a mediators powers||Prof. Dwight Golann, Boston’s Suffolk University Law School||10.64 MB||464||DownloadPreview|
|CPR IDN 22 - Manon Schonewille, ACB, on Mediation in the Netherlands||Manon Schonewille, managing director of ACB Mediation Corporate Conflict Management, The Netherlands||12.76 MB||389||DownloadPreview|
|CPR IDN 26 - From Stone Age Conflict Resolution interview by Michael McIlwrath with anthropologist R...||Robert L. Carneiro, sociologist, anthropologist, the American Museum of Natural History curator, Columbia University||14.30 MB||615||DownloadPreview|
|CPR IDN 27 - Mediating from Singapore, interview with Christopher Lau||Christopher Lau, a senior counsel at Three Verulam Buildings, London-based barristers’ chambers. Christopher is in the firm’s Singapore office, and is a Fellow of the Singapore Institute of Arbitrators; the United Kingdom’s Chartered Institute of Arbitrators, and the Australian Centre for International Commercial Arbitration||13.99 MB||393||DownloadPreview|
|CPR IDN 30 - Dealing with Hard Negotiators, interview with John Wade||John Wade, Australian mediator, educator and practitioner||14.59 MB||423||DownloadPreview|
|CPR IDN 31 - Mediation as Opportunity, interview with Ben Picker||Ben Picker, veteran mediator/trainer, a partner in Philadelphia’s Stradley Ronon Stevens & Young, LLP; a member of both the International Academy of Mediators and the American College of Civil Trial mediators||21.97 MB||424||DownloadPreview|
|CPR IDN 39 - Part 2, Mediating with Hard Negotiators||8.73 MB||383||DownloadPreview|
|CPR IDN 40 - Mediator’s Handbook After 25 Years||Jenny Beer, author of the seminal, cross-discipline guide, The Mediator’s Handbook, co-authored in 1982||14.55 MB||399||DownloadPreview|
|CPR IDN 41 - Part 1, Bringing Oxytocin to the Room||Santa Monica attorney-neutral-educator Kenneth Cloke, founder and leader of Mediators Beyond Borders||11.07 MB||432||Download|