Below you will find lists of podcasts with ADR professionals from the world. If you have a podcast you recommend, please email IMI Support to have it added. (Make sure you include a link to where people can listen!)
- Michael McIlwrath, Honorary IMI Board member, has produced a series of CEDR Award-winning podcasts on International Dispute Negotiation. Those featuring mediation are listed below. If you wish to hear all of Michael McIlwrath’s podcasts in iTunes please click here or visit the CPR Institute website
- Doug Noll, a Mediator, author, speaker, and lecturer on advanced peacemaking and mediation theory and practice, is also the host of a radio show: The Doug Noll Show. To link to Doug’s show or to listen to his archived podcasts, click here
- The National Mediation Conference is a bi-annual gathering of Australia’s leading mediators and mediating organisations. Podcasts of sessions from previous conferences are available at the conference website.
- Susan Coleman produces The Peace Building Podcast. In season 2: Episode 12 she interviews former British Ambassador, Charles Crawford, on Building Peace in Post-War Bosnia and Herzegovina. To hear this podcast, click here
- The Conflict Management Space Podcast is an ongoing series by Dr. Juan Diaz-Prinz for bringing sustainable win-win conflict management and negotiation strategies and resources to the public with current, engaging, and thought-provoking themes. Find the latest episodes here: http://conflictmanagementspace.com/podcasts/
WIPOD – Arbitration and Mediation Matters
John Sturrock – Better Conversations
Jane Gunn – Podcasts with mediation and business leaders
The ICODR Podcast
The ICODR Podcast, from the International Council for Online Dispute Resolution (icodr.org), covers the rapidly growing field of online dispute resolution. Hosted by Ian Macduff, the podcast interviews ODR experts from around the world to discuss the latest developments in the field, with an eye to ethics, culture, security, and impartiality.
The Mediate.com Podcast
The Mediate.com Podcast, hosted by mediator Veronica Cravener, covers everything in the world of mediation: conflict resolution, best practices, ethics, technology, and business development. Episodes include interviews with experienced practitioners, discussions of practice dilemmas, and explorations of the future of the mediation field. Join us if you’re interested in mediation, just getting started as a mediator, or if you have decades of practice under your belt — we’d love to have you as part of our community.
The Conflict Tipping Podcast
The Conflict Tipping Podcast, hosted by Laura May PhD, focuses on innovative strategies for responding to social conflict. Episodes will bring in guests with expertise in all facets of conflict, from organizational behavior, emotions, technology, media, public and private social responsibility, and political polarization. Subscribe if you’re interested in conflict resolution, facilitation, peacebuilding, or the future of civil society — we’d love to have you as part of our community!
Notice of Related Cases: Know What It Is Before You Step Into A Courtroom – Mediate This!
- Notice of Related Cases: Know What It Is Before You Step Into A Courtroom
- Interview with Marc Lesser Part II: Author of Seven Practices of a Mindful Leader: Lessons from Google and a Zen Monastery Kitchen
- Interview with Marc Lesser Part I: Keynote and Developer of the SIY Program within Google
- The Court Ordered A Statement of Net Worth, Can I Refuse?