Below you will find lists of podcasts with ADR professionals from the world. If you have a podcast you recommend, please email IMI Support to have it added. (Make sure you include a link to where people can listen!)
- Michael McIlwrath of Baker Hughes and current IMI Board member, has produced a series of CEDR Award-winning podcasts on International Dispute Negotiation. Those featuring mediation are listed below. If you wish to hear all of Michael McIlwrath’s podcasts in iTunes please click here or visit the CPR Institute website
- Doug Noll, a Mediator, author, speaker, and lecturer on advanced peacemaking and mediation theory and practice, is also the host of a radio show: The Doug Noll Show. To link to Doug’s show or to listen to his archived podcasts, click here
- The National Mediation Conference is a bi-annual gathering of Australia’s leading mediators and mediating organisations. Podcasts of sessions from previous conferences are available at the conference website.
- Susan Coleman produces The Peace Building Podcast. In season 2: Episode 12 she interviews former British Ambassador, Charles Crawford, on Building Peace in Post-War Bosnia and Herzegovina. To hear this podcast, click here
- The Conflict Management Space Podcast is an ongoing series by Dr. Juan Diaz-Prinz for bringing sustainable win-win conflict management and negotiation strategies and resources to the public with current, engaging, and thought-provoking themes. Find the latest episodes here: http://conflictmanagementspace.com/podcasts/
John Sturrock – Better Conversations
Jane Gunn – Podcasts with mediation and business leaders
If I Get Divorced Should I Change My Estate Plan? – Mediate This!
If I Get Divorced Should I Change My Estate Plan? Do you know when and how often your estate plan, living will, and medical directives should be updated? Matthew Brickman and Sydney Mitchell answer your most frequently asked questions about divorce as they go over several key points:Assume nothing.Know who you are before you get married. Know who you're getting married to. Know the laws and statutes in the state you live in.Don't take advice from anyone who isn't a legal professional in the state in which you're getting married and living in.If you have a matter, disagreement, or dispute you need professional help with then visit iMediate.com – Email mbrickman@ichatmediation or Call (877) 822-1479Matthew Brickman is a Florida Supreme Court certified family and appellate mediator who has worked in the 15th and 19th Judicial Circuit Courts since 2009 and 2006 respectively. But what makes him qualified to speak on the subject of conflict resolution is his own personal experience with divorce.Download Matthew's book on iTunes for FREE:You're Not the Only One – The Agony of Divorce: The Joy of Peaceful ResolutionMatthew Brickman President iMediate Inc. Mediator 20836CFAiMediateInc.com