We would like to thank all of our sponsors, partners and suppliers who helped make the GPC Series happen. Our global conferences were a success, but we still need your help to fund further reporting. IMI is a registered not-for-profit that operates thanks to your donations. Your assistance allows us to remain transparent, impartial, and independent. Please support our work by donating here. Learn more about IMI’s funding here.
How the GPC was Supported
Global & Local Sponsors – Financial Support
The GPC Series provided different levels of sponsorship and commitment. For a copy of the sponsorship opportunities that was used in the 2016-2017 GPC Series, please click here. Levels of opportunity included:
- Platinum Sponsor
- Gold Sponsor
- Silver Sponsor
- Bronze Sponsor
- Corporate Sponsor
Global & Local Partners – Non-Financial Support
Both Global Partners (leading international or regional organisations) and Local Partners (national or local stakeholder organisations involved in ADR) supported the GPC. Global and Local Partners assisted by finding appropriate speakers and participants, by ensuring that users and key leaders who use and pay for ADR services were invited to speak and/or attend the Series, by sending targeted mailings to their members to attend local events, and by encouraging participation and support by other local and regional stakeholders.Global Partners were recognised by the COG and listed on the GPC Series’ website, in mailings, and in the programmes of all local events, as well as on all final reports. Local Partners were recognised by LOCs and identified in local publications and materials, as approved by the LOC. Please download the GPC Series 2016-17 Sponsorship Opportunities brochure to learn more.
The following is a list of Global Sponsors who helped finance the 2016-2017 GPC Series.
- Herbert Smith Freehills
- Singapore International Dispute Resolution Academy
The following is a list of Global Partners of the 2016-2017 GPC Series.
- ACB Foundation Conflict Management Research Centre
- ADR Institute of Canada (ADRIC)
- American Arbitration Association/ International Centre for Dispute Resolution (AAA/ICDR)
- American Bar Association, Section of Dispute Resolution (ABA)
- Association of International Business Lawyers (AIBL)
- Association of Mediation Assessors, Trainers and Instructors (AMATI)
- Beijing Arbitration Commission/ Beijing International Arbitration Centre (BAC/BIAC)
- Center for International Investment and Commercial Arbitration (CIICA)
- Centre for Effective Dispute Resolution (CEDR)
- Centro Internacional De Mediacion
- Chartered Institute of Arbitrators (CIArb)
- China International Economic and Trade Arbitration Commission (CIETAC)
- Conférence Internationale de la médiation pour la Justice (CIMJ)
- Commercial Dispute Resolution (CDR)
- Commercial Mediation Group UK
- Corporate Counsel International Arbitration Group (CCIAG)
- DIS Deutsche Institution für Schiedsgerichtsbarkeite.V (German Institution of Arbitration
- EUCON Europäisches Institut für Conflict Management e.V.
- Foundation For Sustainable Rule of Law Initiatives (FSRI).
- Geneva Chamber of Commerce, Industry and Services
- Groupement européen des magistrats pour la médiation (GEMME)
- Indian Institute of Arbitration & Mediation (IIAM)
- Institution Quraysh
- International Bar Association (IBA)
- International Chamber of Commerce (ICC)
- International Dispute Resolution Group (IDR)
- Institute for Dispute Resolution at New Jersey City University (IDR/NJCU)
- International Institute for Conflict Prevention and Resolution (CPR Institute)
- National Academy of Construction in the United States
- Pakistan Mediators’ Association (PMA)
- Resolution Institute (LEADR & IAMA)
- Round Table Mediation und Konfliktmanagement der deutschen Wirtschaft (RTMKM)
- Standing Conference of Mediation Advocates (SCMA)
- Straus Institute for Dispute Resolution, Pepperdine University School of Law
- Singapore Airlines
- Singapore International Arbitration Centre (SIAC)
- Singapore International Mediation Centre (SIMC)
- Singapore International Mediation Institute (SIMI)
- Singapore Mediation Centre (SMC)
- Singapore: The Law Society of Singapore
- Singapore: Ministry of Law
- Singapore: State Courts
- Singapore Corporate Counsel Association (SCCA)
- Swiss Arbitration Association (ASA)
- Swiss Chambers’ Arbitration Institution (SCAI)
- Swiss Chamber of Commercial Mediation (SKWM/CSMC/SCCM)
- Union Internationale des Avocats (UIA)
- Vereniging Zakelijke Mediation (ZAM)
- Vlerick Business School
- World Intellectual Property Organization (WIPO)
The following is a list of Official Suppliers that were involved with 2016-2017 GPC Series. The GPC Series recognised the importance of having a diverse supplier base that reflected our LOCs around the world, supported our long-term growth objectives and added value to the Series.
Official Airline Partnership
Lufthansa Group Partner Airlines offers a comprehensive global route network linking major cities around the world.
Singapore Airlines is your gateway to the best destinations in Southeast Asia. Because the carrier is a member of the Star Alliance network, travellers can also get great connecting flights from other cities.
United is focused on being the airline customers want to fly, the airline employees want to work for and the airline shareholders want to invest in. World’s most comprehensive global route network, including world-class international gateways to Asia and Australia, Europe, Latin America, Africa and the Middle East with non-stop or one-stop service from virtually anywhere in the United States
Official Hotels Partnership