The International Mediation Institute is joining The Hague Humanity Hub & Municipality of The Hague in the first-ever hybrid edition of the peace&justice café.
When it comes to the most critical issues of our time, companies are increasingly being faced with calls to respond in a world that seems to be shifting beneath us by the day.
Join us on April 14th as we highlight the role the private sector can, should, and does play in driving a more peaceful and just world.
For the private sector to play a key role in responding and mitigating these critical situations, stakeholder engagement and meaningful consultations are needed. Mediators have the requisite skillset, mindset and neutrality to convene individuals in a safe space so they can engage in such constructive, honest and open dialogue.
During the roundabout session hosted by IMI we will explore what is the role of mediators and how they can best utilize their unique skills and process design knowledge to facilitate change.
- When: April 14, 16:00-18:00 CEST (Time Zone Converter: find your time here!)
- Where: Hybrid (Hub City Centre & Zoom – IMI roundabout will be online)
- Save your spot now by registering here!
- This event is free of charge and open to all.
- Facilitated networking with the peace and justice ecosystem,
- Keynote panel discussion featuring John Marks, Founder of Search for Common Ground and Confluence International, and Brittany Sage Brown, Kraft Heinz Associate Director Global Procurement Sustainability & Innovation, on corporate social responsibility and engaging the private sector for contributing to a more peaceful and just world,
- Welcoming words from Moderator Connor Sattely and Humanity Hub Managing Director, Jill Wilkinson,
- 45-minute roundabout session hosted by the International Mediation Institute.
Join IMI’s host Ivana Ninčić and the IMI community in this facilitated network roundabout session – an intimate and informal conversation to emerge reflections on the topic.