QAP Application Processing Fee (Discounted) – until 1 January 2023
This processing fee is associated with an application to become an IMI Qualifying Assessment Program. Please see https://www.imimediation.org/qaps/application-process/ for further information.
This processing fee is a one-off, though note that all QAPs are subject to an audit every two years. A processing fee of 150 EUR is associated with conducting this audit. QAPs that do not successfully complete the audit will no longer be considered IMI QAPs.
Note that all parties involved in appraising your QAP application do so on a voluntary basis. Your organisation’s application processing fee is used towards IMI’s associated internal costs, and supports the development of mediation standards worldwide. Learn more about IMI’s funding here.
This discounted fee is available only to organisations not based in the list of countries below. If your organisation is based in one of these countries, then the full fee must be paid.
Countries paying full fees, by region
- Africa: Seychelles
- Asia: Brunei, Hong Kong, Japan, Macau, Maldives, Palau, Singapore, South Korea, Taiwan
- Europe: Austria, Belgium, Croatia, Cyprus, Czechia, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, San Marino, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, UK
- North America: Canada, the USA (including Puerto Rico)
- Oceania: Australia, New Zealand
- Middle East: Bahrain, Israel, Lebanon, Kuwait, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, UAE
- South and Central America: Antigua and Barbuda, Argentina, Bahamas, Barbados, Chile, Costa Rica, Equatorial Guinea, Palau, Panama, Saint Kitts and Nevis, Trinidad and Tobago, Uruguay
All other countries are eligible for this discounted fee.
You may also like…
CMTP Application Processing Fee – until 1 January 2023USD$504.90 Add to basket