IMI is pleased to announce that the Singapore Mediation Centre (SMC) has had its online training program recognized as meeting IMI’s competency criteria required of CMTPs. Consequently, individuals who now successfully complete SMC’s online CMTP will be eligible for recognition as IMI Qualified Mediators.
Singapore Mediation Centre (SMC) had their training program approved as an IMI CMTP in December 2019 and successfully audited in March 2022.
View the Singapore Mediation Centre’s approved program here.
Visit their website at http://www.mediation.com.sg/. View upcoming course dates for the 1st half of 2022 in the following links:
- SCMP1 Strategic Conflict Management for Professionals – Mod. 1 – 4 to 7 April 2022 and *14 April 2022 [Online];
- SCMP2 Strategic Conflict Management for Professionals – Mod. 2 23, 24, 25, *26 and 27 May 2022 [Blended];
- MSA SMC Mediation Skills Assessment Accreditation 31 May & 1 June 2022
Congratulations to the Singapore Mediation Centre!
Following the announcement by IMI on the recognition of training delivered in part or entirely online as meeting IMI’s standards, mediation training providers were invited to apply to have their online training programs approved by IMI. The Training Criteria now applies equally to programs that deliver training in-person, in hybrid formats, and online. Please, for more information view IMI’s training criteria.
- Learn more about training program requirements to recognize online training programs
- Learn more about registering an IMI CMTP
- View IMI’s criteria for trainers, coaches, and assessors
- Learn more about becoming IMI Qualified
- Find your nearest program to become IMI Qualified or IMI Certified.