This user has not added any information to their profile yet.
The Mediators' Green Pledge, issued by the World Mediators Alliance against Climate Change, outlines a list of measures that mediators can take to reduce the climate impact of their work. View the pledge at https://womacc.org/take-the-green-pledge/.
Angela Herberholz is a skilled and accredited mediator, an experienced trainer and conflict consultant, with a career of over 10 years in sustainable dispute resolution.
She worked across diverse company sizes and cultures from SME to global associations within the public and private sector.
Angela enables companies, teams and individuals to foster a work culture of sustainable communication and professional conflict management.
In 2021, Angela worked with the German-French Chamber of Industry and Commerce to establish their Mediation Centre in Paris, France.
Co-Founder and director of the Young Mediator’s Initiative (YMI) established in 2010, Angela animates a mentoring programme connecting newly trained professionals with experienced mentors. She also serves as a member of the Board of Directors at the International Mediation Institute (IMI).
Born in Germany and living in France, Angela worked at the ICC International Centre for ADR and teaches mediation and negotiation to law and business school students.
Based in France, Angela serves her clients speaking English, German and French.
- Development and inauguration of Mediation Centre for the German-French Chamber of Industry and Commerce in Paris, France. (2021)
- In-house mediator for a global Association (2020 - today)
- UHLC National Mediator Competition- University of Houston Law Centre, online
- ICC Mediation Competition in Paris, France (2015 - 2023).
Guest Lecturer for International Negotiation and Mediation in France, Germany and India. (2011 - today).
- “International Commercial Mediation Practice” at Université Catholique de Lille School of Law & IÉSEG School of Business (France).
- Coach for team at 2021 & 2022 ICC Commercial Mediation Competition.
- Coach for team at IIMC Colombo first ever Investor State Mediation Competition
- “Introduction to Negotiations and Mediation” at Law Faculty of Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed-to-be- Universityin Pune (India).
- “Cultural sensitivity in cross-border disputes” at Peacekeeping and Conflict Resolution (PACT) in Goa, (India).
- “Principled Negotiation” at Dual University for International Business in Ravensburg, (Germany).
Ensure the Future Through Mentoring and Practice Programs for New Mediators - Key 3 of Seven Keys to Unlock the Golden Age of Mediation (mediate.com).
The benefits of becoming a mediation mentor (IMI Blog)
Commercial Mediation & the Exhibition Industry (Kluwer Mediation)
The Power of Feedback (Kluwer Mediation)
The path to mediation excellence – not a sprint but a marathon! (Kluwer Mediation)
Help Shape the Next Generation of Mediators. (Kluwer Mediation)
- Moderation ICC International Mediation Roundtable (Paris, France) 2023.
- “Virtual African International Mediation Week and Strategy 20 Conference” by WASILIANAHUB Mediators, online (Kenya) 2020.
- “Ensuring the Future of Mediation. Empowerment through experience generation” by Association of Northern Mediators, online (UK) 2020.
- ICC Mediation Round Table (Paris, France) 2017
- Exhibition Industry Global Congress (Shanghai, China) 2016
- Exhibition Industry Global Congress (Milan, Italy) 2015
- "Mediation in a global Village" (Germany) 2013
- Launch of Young Mediators Initative (YMI), ICC Mediation Competition, (France) 2011
IMI - International Mediation Institute
YMI - Young Mediators' Initiative
MCIArb - Chartered Institute of Arbitrators