This user has not added any information to their profile yet.
The Mediators' Green Pledge, issued by the World Mediators Alliance against Climate Change, outlines a list of measures that mediators can take to reduce the climate impact of their work. View the pledge at https://womacc.org/take-the-green-pledge/.
Angela Herberholz is an enthusiastic event professional passionate about sustainable conflict management.
She is an accredited and experienced commercial and workplace mediator who volunteers her free time to support newly trained mediators and promote mediation globally. Co-Founder and director of the Young Mediator’s Initiative (YMI), Angela animates a mentoring programme connecting newly trained professionals with experienced mentors. She is also member of the Board of Directors at the International Mediation Institute (IMI).
In 2021 Angela worked with the Franco-German Chamber of Commerce and Industry to establish their Mediation Centre, which was launched in September the same year.
Born in Germany and living in France, Angela worked at the ICC International Centre for ADR and teaches mediation and negotiation to law and business school students.
- In-house mediator for a global Association (2020 - today)
- UHLC National Mediator Competition- University of Houston Law Centre, online
- 13th ICC Mediation Competition in Paris, France (2015 - 2020).
Guest Lecturer for International Negotiation and Mediation in France, Germany and India. (2011 - today).
- “International Commercial Mediation Practice” at Université Catholique de Lille School of Law & IÉSEG School of Business (France).
- Coach for team at 2021 & 2022 ICC Commercial Mediation Competition.
- Coach for team at IIMC Colombo first ever Investor State Mediation Competition
- “Introduction to Negotiations and Mediation” at Law Faculty of Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed-to-be- Universityin Pune (India).
- “Cultural sensitivity in cross-border disputes” at Peacekeeping and Conflict Resolution (PACT) in Goa, (India).
- “Principled Negotiation” at Dual University for International Business in Ravensburg, (Germany).
Ensure the Future Through Mentoring and Practice Programs for New Mediators - Key 3 of Seven Keys to Unlock the Golden Age of Mediation (mediate.com).
The benefits of becoming a mediation mentor (IMI Blog)
Commercial Mediation & the Exhibition Industry (Kluwer Mediation)
The Power of Feedback (Kluwer Mediation)
The path to mediation excellence – not a sprint but a marathon! (Kluwer Mediation)
Help Shape the Next Generation of Mediators. (Kluwer Mediation)
- “Virtual African International Mediation Week and Strategy 20 Conference” by WASILIANAHUB Mediators, online (Kenya) 2020.
- “Ensuring the Future of Mediation. Empowerment through experience generation” by Association of Northern Mediators, online (UK) 2020.
- ICC Mediation Round Table (Paris, France) 2017
- Exhibition Industry Global Congress (Shanghai, China) 2016
- Exhibition Industry Global Congress (Milan, Italy) 2015
- "Mediation in a global Village" (Germany) 2013
- Launch of Young Mediators Initative (YMI), ICC Mediation Competition, (France) 2011
IMI - International Mediation Institute
YMI - Young Mediators' Initiative
MCIArb - Chartered Institute of Arbitrators