IMI are delighted to be a Supporting Organisation for the ‘First ILNU International Mediation Competition’, organised and hosted by the Institute of Law at Nirma University (Gujarat, India).
We at the ADR Committee of ILNU have been trying to push the limits to educate the upcoming generation of legal professionals to comprehend the value of Alternative Dispute Resolution Mechanism in this fast-paced era. This competition is an integral part of the same effort and is designed to Foster the Practice of Mediation for effective dispute resolution by way of its application to a problem that bears relevance to the global scenario and to train students in the methods of alternative dispute resolution.Organisers Sanjhi Agarwal and Devashish Saxena
- Release of invites by January 10, 2021, to colleges
- Release of Problem on February 15, 2021
- Registration open for a period of 1.5 months, i.e., for the months of January and February 2021
- Oral rounds in the last week of March 5-7, 2021
- Registration link: https://forms.gle/dSYXPHV7nXeAc1iKA