Here at IMI, we’re excited to start a new year working towards professional mediation worldwide—and to that end, we’re announcing some new features to help mediators at all stages of their career.
IMI Mediation Logbook and Feedback Hub
IMI have developed a mediation logbook and feedback hub that anybody can use—including mediators and advocates not presently affiliated with IMI. It allows you to:
- Track your mediation experience for certification and registration purposes
- Track your mediation learnings and reflections, enabling you to improve your practice over time
- Track your ongoing professional development and takeaways (e.g. Continuing Professional Development and Continuing Legal Education) for registration and self-development purposes
- Request feedback from parties
- Receive automatic notification when parties leave feedback for you
- View all feedback that parties have chosen to share with you
- Enable your Reviewer to see all feedback about your performance, meaning they can easily write your Feedback Digest
The logbook is entirely online and easy to use, and will be indispensible in progressing your mediation practice. We have designed it to address several problems faced by mediators at different points in their career, particularly gathering feedback from parties and tracking hours and CPD for registration purposes.
Learn more and purchase access here. Once you have signed up, you will find the link to your logbook under ‘My IMI’ in the website menu.
Thank you to our beta users, Susan Andrews, Ferda Paksoy, Carmen Sfeir, Sameer Shah, Pierangelo Bonanno, Veronika Portesova, Felicity Steadman, Catherine Davidson, Amee Dharamshi, Diana Lokajickova, Kimutai Cherono, Alessandro Bruni, and Charles Crumpton!
IMI-YMI Mentorship Framework
The IMI-YMI Mentorship program began in 2010, and is now officially relaunched! This frame