IMI and YMI jointly call all mediation enthusiasts, to be a part of the 17th ICC International Commercial Mediation Competition taking place online from 7-15 February 2022.
The competition week is an opportunity for volunteers to engage with 150+ professional mediators and 48 teams from 34 countries while playing the role of Mediation Session Supervisor and helping the Organising Committee to run 100+ mock mediation sessions.
How to apply?
- Complete the application form
- Write a half page summary and let ICC know why you wish to participate in the Competition
- An interest in international (commercial) mediation
- Independence (you must not be enrolled at a participating university or be connected to a member of a team)
- A good understanding of the 2022 ICC Mediation Competition Rules
- Availability throughout the ICC Mediation Week (7-15 February 2022)
- A willingness to help with all necessary tasks
- English language skills
- Some experience of online event management platforms
Submit your application and the summary to email@example.com by 17 December 2021.
For more information please see the ICC webpage.
This competition is proudly supported by International Mediation Institute and Young Mediators Initiative.
2 thoughts on “17th ICC Commercial Mediation Competition: Calling All Volunteers!”
I am a accredited Mediator and help stakeholders across in resolving their disputes. My main contribution of use of principles of Mediation is in my practice as a Resolution Professional in India, practicing Insolvency and Bankruptcy Law.
I would be keen to participate as a Mediator and or as a Judge to assess the competition.
Please suggest. I might have missed out on timelines. Pls use firstname.lastname@example.org to revert. Am the founder of Missing Bridge, http://www.missingbridge.in
Interested to participate, contribute, add value….