London School of Mediation had their training program approved as an IMI Certified Mediator Training Program in May 2021.
Following the announcement by IMI to recognise training conducted entirely online, organizations were invited to apply to have their training conducted online recognised by IMI. Consequently, individuals who successfully complete London School of Mediation’s Certified Mediator Training Program online will be eligible for recognition as IMI Qualified Mediators.
Click here to view the London School of Mediation approved CMTP.
Visit their website at www.londonschoolofmediation.com.
Upcoming course dates and training format for 2022:
14-18 March – In person
28 March – 1 April – Online
25-29 April – In person
16-20 May – In person
23-27 May (not confirmed) – In person
13-17 June – In person
11-15 July – In person
12-16 September – In person
26-30 September – Online
- Learn more about training program requirements to recognize online training programs
- Learn more about registering an IMI CMTP
- View IMI’s training criteria
- View IMI’s criteria for trainers, coaches, and assessors
- Learn more about becoming IMI Qualified
- Find your nearest program to become IMI Qualified or IMI Certified