During this year’s edition of New York Arbitration Week, members of the IMI/CCA/Pepperdine Mixed Mode Taskforce delivered a panel as part of the Fordham Conference on International Arbitration, on creating a solution-driven dispute resolution process. The video is now available below.
- Kathleen Paisley, Arbitrator, Ambos Lawyers, Brussels/New York
- Edna Sussman, Independent arbitrator, Fordham Law School ADR Practitioner in Residence
- Kun Fan, Associate Professor of University of New South Wales Law School, mediator, arbitrator
- Jeremy Lack, Attorney-at-Law & ADR Neutral, Geneva, LAWTECH.CH
- Moti Mironi, Professor of Law at Haifa University, mediator and arbitrator
- Prof. Thomas Stipanowich, William H. Webster Chair in Dispute Resolution, Pepperdine; JAMS neutral
Questions discussed included: