IMI’s Board of Directors meets on a quarterly basis. In an effort to improve transparency to IMI stakeholders, we are now making agendas publicly available, giving you some insight into what IMI is currently working on and what projects may be upcoming.
- Accepting Q3 minutes
- Farewells to Mike McIlwrath, Karl Hennessee, Laszlo Molnar.
- Vote to confirm Mike as Honorary Director.
- Vote on proposed new Board members
- Vote on request to replace Alexander Fessas (ICC) with Alya Ladjimi (ICC)
- Projects and operations (Laura)
- Financial update
- Logbook / feedback hub – roll-out.
- Expert network. Discussion
- Mutual recognition policy. Discussion
- Conference 2021 / GPC
- Going ahead: new policy on IMI Certified Mediators and Advocates to pay listing contributions/have active waivers or be deleted—all IMI Certified personnel who responded were in favour of this policy.
- Ongoing program audits (QAPs) approaching completion
- IMI Mediators on website as of Dec 3: 633 Certified, 154 Qualified
- YMI annual report
- Taskforces (Laura):
- Updates re Mixed Mode and reconstituted